- Unlock opportunities to engage customers at scaleby Jake Swenson on 12th October 2021 at 08:00
Companies need cloud software more than ever before. Technology is ubiquitous with every industry—every organization from start-ups to enterprises is relying on cloud infrastructure and software to enriching everything from business processes, employee experience, to the customer experience.
- Drive growth with the most partner-focused business platformby Charlotte Yarkoni on 14th July 2021 at 08:00
The Microsoft Cloud opportunity is stronger than ever with over 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies using Azure, over 145 million daily active users on Microsoft Teams, and over 250,000 organizations using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform to run and transform their businesses—partners are realizing limitless potential. And partners are critical to helping businesses in every industry respond and adapt to the challenges of the world today.
- Search made simple: native Elastic integration with Azure—now in previewby Michael Yen-Chi Ho on 20th May 2021 at 09:00
As part of Microsoft Azure’s commitment to empowering customers to migrate and modernize their applications and run in the cloud, we work with partners to achieve this vision. Today, we are announcing the preview release of the Elastic offering on Azure.
- Introducing private Azure marketplace—simplified app governance and deploymentby Tanuj Bansal on 23rd February 2021 at 07:00
Azure Marketplace offers thousands of industry-leading apps and services from Microsoft and partners, certified and optimized to run on Azure. Azure Marketplace makes it easy to find, try, and buy the solutions you need confidently and quickly drive business outcomes.
- 4 reasons customers are asking service partners for Azure Lighthouseby Archana Balakrishnan on 25th January 2021 at 10:00
With an increasingly complex security landscape and an ever-growing service partner portfolio, how do you stay on top of industry standard best practices? As your business needs grow, you employ more and more partners to support your infrastructure, network, apps, and employees, but with that support comes a required level of access—how do you keep track of who has access to what and what exactly their doing to your resources?
- Azure Cost Management + Billing updates – July 2020by Michael Flanakin on 29th July 2020 at 10:00
July introduces new options to drill into your cost data, save on Azure VMs and Data Lake storage, as well as new videos for even more cost-saving tips and tricks.
- Azure API for FHIR® moves to general availabilityby Heather Jordan Cartwright on 21st October 2019 at 05:00
Today, Microsoft becomes the first cloud with a fully managed, first-party service to ingest, persist, and manage healthcare data in the native FHIR format. The Azure API for FHIR® is releasing today in generally availability to all Azure customers.The core mission in healthcare is to deliver better health outcomes, and the data standard fueling the future of that mission is FHIR.
- Azure Marketplace new offers - Volume 43by Christine Alford on 5th September 2019 at 10:00
We continue to expand the Azure Marketplace ecosystem. For this volume, 94 new offers successfully met the onboarding criteria and went live.
- Azure Marketplace new offers - Volume 42by Christine Alford on 28th August 2019 at 11:00
We continue to expand the Azure Marketplace ecosystem. For this volume, 86 new offers successfully met the onboarding criteria and went live.
- Expanding the Azure Stack partner ecosystemby Henry Jerez on 22nd July 2019 at 14:00
We continue to expand our ecosystem by partnering with independent software vendors (ISV) around the globe to deliver prepackaged software solutions to Azure Stack customers.