- Public preview: Introducing NGads V620-series VMs optimized for cloud gamingon 1st June 2023 at 23:00
VGads V620-series virtual machines (VMs), now in public preview in the East US2, Europe west, and West US3 regions, enable service providers to build differentiated cloud gaming experiences.
- General Availability: Isovalent Cilium Enterprise through Azure Marketplaceon 1st June 2023 at 21:39
Isovalent Cilium Enterprise is now generally available through Azure Marketplace.
- Generally available: 8TB memory Mv2 Virtual Machineon 1st June 2023 at 18:00
Mv2 8TB Memory virtual machine is generally available now for your in-memory workloads.
- Generally available: Jobs API to support bulk import in Azure Digital Twinson 1st June 2023 at 18:00
GA release for bulk import support for Azure Digital Twins
- General availability: Azure Load Balancer per VM limit removalon 1st June 2023 at 16:00
Increase resiliency, higher availability, and flexibility by utilizing more than 2 Standard Load Balancers per VM.
- Azure Support Plan Offer extended to December 31, 2023on 1st June 2023 at 16:00
The existing Azure Support offer is being extended. The promotion will run from July 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023.
- Generally available: Azure Files scalability improvement for Azure Virtual Desktop and other workloads that open root directory handleson 31st May 2023 at 19:00
Azure Files has increased the root directory handle limit per share from 2,000 to 10,000 for standard and premium file shares.
- Now Available: Resource-centric log queries in the Azure Monitor Query librarieson 31st May 2023 at 17:00
- Generally available: Zone Redundant Storage for Azure Disks is now available in more regions.on 31st May 2023 at 17:00
Zone Redundant Storage (ZRS) for Azure Disks is now available on Azure Premium SSD and Standard SSD in Brazil South, UK South, East US, East US 2, and South-Central US.
- General availability: Azure Sphere version 23.05 is delayed, new OS will be issued to Retail Evalon 30th May 2023 at 17:00
Participate in the retail evaluation now to ensure full compatibility. The OS evaluation period provides 14 days for backward compatibility testing.
- General availability: NLog Sink for Azure Data Exploreron 30th May 2023 at 17:00
Azure Data Explorer now supports ingestion of data from .NET Applications via the NLog Sink.
- Public Preview: Azure Data Explorer bindings for Azure Functionson 30th May 2023 at 17:00
Azure Data Explorer Bindings for Azure Functions (Public Preview)
- Setting Up a CI/CD Pipeline with GitHub Actions for Stream Analytics Jobson 30th May 2023 at 16:00
Are you using GitHub for managing your Stream Analytics project and looking to leverage GitHub's powerful CI/CD pipeline? Follow this comprehensive guide and learn to set up a CI/CD pipeline with GitHub Actions for your Stream Analytics jobs.
- General availability: Azure CNI powered by Ciliumon 30th May 2023 at 16:00
Leverage next generation eBPF dataplane for pod networking, Kubernetes network policies and service load balancing.
- Public Preview – Support for WebSocket APIs in Azure API Management Self-hosted Gateway on 25th May 2023 at 17:01
We are announcing the native support for WebSocket APIs in the self-hosted gateway feature inside Azure API Management.
- Public Preview: Data mapping designer in Azure Logic Apps (Standard)on 25th May 2023 at 17:01
Microsoft has re-envisioned data transformations in Azure Logic Apps (Standard) by building a new data mapper experience from the ground up.
- PublicPreview: Azure API Management: API Centeron 25th May 2023 at 17:01
Centrally organize and manage APIs across the entire organization, regardless of API type, deployment location, lifecycle stage, or choice of API gateway or API management solution using Azure API Center. Boost developer productivity by facilitating API discovery and promoting API reuse. Establish a governance model for API portfolio across the entire organization. Elevate API inventory management by organizing and enriching APIs with custom metadata, API versions, and deployment details. Click here to learn more.
- GA: Logic Apps (Standard) adds support for .NET Framework extensibility in XSLT data.on 25th May 2023 at 17:00
Developers can now add .NET Framework methods to XSLT data transformations in Azure Logic Apps (Standard).
- Generally available: Apache MirrorMaker 2 support in Azure Event Hubson 25th May 2023 at 17:00
Users now can utilize MirrorMaker2 for effortless data replication from their on-premises or managed Kafka cluster directly to Event Hubs.
- Public Preview: JSON Schema support in Azure Event Hubs Schema Registry for Kafka applicationson 25th May 2023 at 17:00
The Azure Event Hubs Schema Registry provides support for JSON Schema