- Public Preview: Azure NetApp Files new featureson 25th January 2022 at 17:43
Azure NetApp Files new features recently added in public preview. The new capabilities enhance your experience in using NetApp Files.
- Generally available: Azure Database for MySQL – Flexible Server in two new regionson 25th January 2022 at 17:35
Provision your Azure Database for MySQL - Flexible Server today in the China East 2 and China North 2 regions.
- Generally available: Azure NetApp Files featureson 25th January 2022 at 17:17
Azure NetApp Files features - dual protocol, ADDS LDAP over TLS and SMB3 protocol encryption have reached general availability.
- Public preview: Support for private links available on the new agenton 25th January 2022 at 00:24
Start using the new agent and data collection rules in environments with special network requirements and maintain network isolation by leveraging private links.
- Generally available: Azure Backup releases new updates for hybrid backupson 24th January 2022 at 17:16
The new enhancements released for the security of hybrid backups enable you to integrate with MUA, protect against accidental deletion and avoid data loss in soft delete state.
- Generally available: Kibana dashboards and visualizations on top of Azure Data Exploreron 24th January 2022 at 17:00
Elasticsearch and Kibana users can now easily migrate to Azure Data Explorer (ADX) while keeping Kibana as their visualization tool, alongside the other Azure Data Explorer experiences.A new version…
- Generally available: Azure Site Recovery support for ZRS Managed Diskson 24th January 2022 at 17:00
With ASR, you can protect your VMs that uses ZRS managed disks by replicating them to a secondary region of your choice.
- Public preview: Support for managed identity in Azure Cache for Redison 19th January 2022 at 21:46
Connect Azure Cache for Redis to storage accounts via managed identity.
- Scheduled Query Rules API preview version 2021-02-01 will be retired on 31 January 2022on 19th January 2022 at 19:38
Transition to Scheduled Query Rules API version 2021-08-01 before 31 January 2022.
- Azure SQL—General availability updates for late January 2022on 19th January 2022 at 17:00
General Availability enhancements and updates released for Azure SQL
- Azure Machine Learning Announcements – January 2022 General Availability Announcementon 19th January 2022 at 17:00
New features now available in General Availability include add multiple private endpoints for workspaces, and support for storage account IP firewall.
- Public preview: Create multiple data export rules to the same event hub namespaceon 19th January 2022 at 17:00
When exporting data to event hub, you now have the flexibility to create multiple rules and event hub names to the same event hub namespace. This feature is in preview.
- Generally available: A new and improved alert rule creation experienceon 19th January 2022 at 17:00
The ‘Create alert rule’ experience has been simplified and converted into a step wizard, which is now generally available.
- General availability: One-minute frequency log alertson 19th January 2022 at 17:00
With 1-minute frequency log alerts, query can be evaluated every minute for faster time to fire.
- General availability: Ultra disks support on AKSon 19th January 2022 at 17:00
Data intensive AKS workloads can now take advantage of Azure ultra disks.
- General availability: FIPS enabled node pool in Azure Kuberneteson 19th January 2022 at 17:00
You can now create FIPS 140-2 enabled node pools in AKS
- Generally available: Containerd support for Windows in AKSon 19th January 2022 at 17:00
You can now run Windows workloads on containerd in AKS
- Generally available: Azure Kubernetes support for upgrade eventson 19th January 2022 at 17:00
Azure Kubernetes (AKS) now supports several new upgrade events to help customers understand and view their upgrade status in the portal or via the CLI.
- Public preview: Kubernetes version alias support in AKSon 19th January 2022 at 17:00
You no longer need to specify the exact Kubernetes patch version number in your setup.
- Generally available: Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Hyperscale (Citus): New certificationson 19th January 2022 at 17:00
New compliance certifications are now available on Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Hyperscale (Citus), a managed service running the open-source Postgres database on Azure.