- Microsoft named a Leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for data integration toolsby Daniel Yu on 4th October 2021 at 08:00
We are announcing that Microsoft has been named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools. By leveraging Microsoft’s data integration tooling to combine disparate data sources, automate processes, and manage their data estates, our customers set the stage to deliver value to their teams through clear and actionable insights.
- Govern your data wherever it resides with Azure Purviewby Rohan Kumar on 28th September 2021 at 09:00
Today, we are excited to announce that Azure Purview is generally available. Every organization can now build a unified data governance solution to maximize the value of their data in the cloud.
- GAIA-X gets new support with European Eclipse Data Connectorby Ulrich Homann on 21st September 2021 at 06:00
Transmitting data from one organization to another is a technical problem that has been solved in innumerable ways. What is different about this project? The Eclipse Dataspace Connector (EDC) is a European open source project made up of components that enable multicloud, policy-based, federated data sharing based on European data sovereignty principles.
- Azure Cost Management and Billing updates – August 2021by Michael Flanakin on 31st August 2021 at 10:00
As August comes to a close, you'll find new download options available from the cost analysis preview and quick access to common subscription and resource group operations in Configuration. You'll also see the general availability of Azure Government Top Secret and improved migration and modernization tools and programs as well as the 14 new cost saving options and 3 documentation updates. Lots of great stuff!
- Accelerate big data analytics with the Spark 3.0 connector for SQL Server—now generally availableby Daniel Coelho on 12th July 2021 at 10:00
We are now announcing the general availability of the Apache Spark 3.0 compatible Apache Spark Connector for SQL Server and Azure SQL, accessible through Maven.