- 4 common analytics scenarios to build business agilityby Kaiser Larsen on 4th January 2021 at 09:00
Azure Synapse Analytics is a limitless analytics service that is designed to bring the two worlds of big data and data warehousing into a unified, enterprise-grade, powerful platform.
- Migrate your Hadoop data lakes with WANDisco LiveData Platform for Azureby Jurgen Willis on 27th October 2020 at 09:00
It’s no secret that organizations consider data as one of their most valuable assets and are investing to build their capability for data-driven decision making. While it is challenging to institute a flexible and cost-effective data estate on-premises, the cloud offers an extensive set of innovative and data-oriented solutions.
- Quickly get started with samples in Azure Synapse Analyticsby John Macintyre on 22nd October 2020 at 10:00
To further accelerate time to insight in Azure Synapse Analytics, we are introducing the Knowledge center to simplify access to pre-loaded sample data and to streamline the getting started process for data professionals.
- How Azure Synapse Analytics can help you respond, adapt, and saveby Kaiser Larsen on 24th August 2020 at 09:00
Azure Synapse Analytics is a new type of analytics platform that enables you to accelerate your time-to-insight with a unified experience and—just as important—save on costs while doing so.
- Share big data at scale with Azure Data Share in-place sharing for Azure Data Explorerby Manoj Raheja on 19th August 2020 at 09:00
Azure Data Share in-place Sharing for Azure Data Explorer, now generally available, enables you to share big data easily and securely between internal departments and with external partners, vendors, or customers for near real-time collaboration.