- Enable industrial device connectivity with thousands of partner-provided Azure IoT Plug and Play device profilesby Tony Shakib on 21st September 2021 at 13:00
Recently we dramatically expanded our ability to support faster operational technology (OT) to cloud connectivity for up to 80 percent of all industrial equipment as part of our collaboration with key players in our partner ecosystem. Simply said, connecting existing industrial assets to the cloud just got a lot easier and you’ll save thousands of dollars in labor costs while dramatically accelerating your IoT project.
- 4 ways AI, computer vision, and related technologies expand IoT solutionsby Justin Slade on 7th September 2021 at 09:00
Intel and Microsoft Azure are working together to help enterprises deploy intelligent IoT technologies and services, including AI’s deep learning abilities, computer vision, and audio or speech capabilities. Adding these capabilities enables solutions to solve more business challenges, uniting two or more—adding both computer vision and AI, for example greatly expands the potential uses for IoT solutions.
- Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Streaming Analytics, Q2 2021by Jean-Sébastien Brunner on 17th August 2021 at 09:00
Today, we are announcing that Microsoft has been named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Streaming Analytics, Q2 2021. We believe this report truly reflects the market momentum of Azure Stream Analytics, satisfied customers, a growing partner ecosystem, and the overall strength of our Azure cloud platform.
- Manage your digital transformation at scale for retail with Cloud Adoption Framework for Azureby Jaishree Subramania on 23rd June 2021 at 10:00
Retail organizations are embracing digital transformation and cloud technologies to be more agile and achieve strategic goals. The cloud enables them to drive innovation, make more informed decisions with data analytics, outpace competitors, and deliver products, services, and applications faster. The path to the cloud is unique for every organization and navigating that journey can be a challenge. We’re excited to share new guidance within the Cloud Adoption Framework for the retail industry.
- Unlocking the enterprise opportunity with 5G, edge compute, and cloudby Tad Brockway on 16th June 2021 at 07:00
The power of 5G, IoT, and real-time AI will unlock new and innovative services for enterprises across the world to accelerate their transformation toward Industry 4.0 as they evolve and adopt diverse new business models. Today, we’re introducing Azure private multi-access edge compute (MEC), new services to accelerate 5G and edge monetization, and a new partner initiative to empower operators, SIs, and ISVs to develop Microsoft-validated Azure private MEC customer solutions.