- Manage your digital transformation at scale for retail with Cloud Adoption Framework for Azureby Jaishree Subramania on 23rd June 2021 at 10:00
Retail organizations are embracing digital transformation and cloud technologies to be more agile and achieve strategic goals. The cloud enables them to drive innovation, make more informed decisions with data analytics, outpace competitors, and deliver products, services, and applications faster. The path to the cloud is unique for every organization and navigating that journey can be a challenge. We’re excited to share new guidance within the Cloud Adoption Framework for the retail industry.
- Unlocking the enterprise opportunity with 5G, edge compute, and cloudby Tad Brockway on 16th June 2021 at 07:00
The power of 5G, IoT, and real-time AI will unlock new and innovative services for enterprises across the world to accelerate their transformation toward Industry 4.0 as they evolve and adopt diverse new business models. Today, we’re introducing Azure private multi-access edge compute (MEC), new services to accelerate 5G and edge monetization, and a new partner initiative to empower operators, SIs, and ISVs to develop Microsoft-validated Azure private MEC customer solutions.
- Advancing in-datacenter critical environment infrastructure availabilityby Mark Russinovich on 7th June 2021 at 10:00
There are many factors that can affect critical environment infrastructure availability—the reliability of the infrastructure building blocks, the controls during the datacenter construction stage, effective health monitoring and event detection schemes, a robust maintenance program, and operational excellence to ensure that every action is taken with careful consideration of related risk implications.
- Converging the physical and digital with digital twins, mixed reality, and metaverse appsby Sam George on 26th May 2021 at 08:30
Cloud and edge computing are coming together as never before, leading to huge opportunities for developers and businesses around the world. Digital twins, mixed reality, and autonomous systems are at the core of a massive wave of innovation from which our customers are already benefitting.
- Low-code development series: Modernize your IoT future with Azure and Microsoft Power Platformby Ricardo Duncan on 10th May 2021 at 09:00
This month’s webinar is “Unlock the Future of Azure IoT through Power Platform.” In this blog, I will briefly recap LCAD on Azure, provide an overview of IoT on Azure and Azure Functions, how to pull an Azure Function into Power Automate, and how to integrate your Power Automate flow into Power Apps.