- Improving the cloud for telcos: Updates of Microsoft’s acquisition of AT&T’s Network Cloudby Shawn Hakl on 4th January 2022 at 08:00
In June 2021, Microsoft and AT&T reached a major milestone when we announced an industry-first collaboration to adopt Microsoft cloud technology for AT&T’s 5G core network workloads. Since then, we have had requests from many operators, partners, and customers to share more details. This blog is intended to do just that.
- Microsoft named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Industrial IoT Platformsby Sam George on 25th October 2021 at 10:00
As industries around the world accelerate their digital transformation to reduce operational expenses, create new service offerings and achieve sustainability goals, Industrial IoT platforms are playing a foundational role. This is why we are sharing that Gartner has positioned Microsoft as a Leader in the 2021 Magic Quadrant for Industrial IoT Platforms for the second year in a row.
- 5 trends transforming business—2021 IoT Signals reportby Justin Slade on 25th October 2021 at 08:00
The technology behind the internet of things (IoT) has been a long time in the making. But it wasn’t until the early 2000s, when home automation solutions began hitting the market, that IoT started becoming a household term.
- The Enclave Device Blueprint for confidential computing at the edgeby Eustace Asanghanwa on 19th October 2021 at 09:00
In collaboration with Arm® Technologies and Scalys BV, we are announcing immediate availability of the Enclave Device Blueprint to help towards making confidential computing a mainstream computing paradigm at the edge.
- Enable industrial device connectivity with thousands of partner-provided Azure IoT Plug and Play device profilesby Tony Shakib on 21st September 2021 at 13:00
Recently we dramatically expanded our ability to support faster operational technology (OT) to cloud connectivity for up to 80 percent of all industrial equipment as part of our collaboration with key players in our partner ecosystem. Simply said, connecting existing industrial assets to the cloud just got a lot easier and you’ll save thousands of dollars in labor costs while dramatically accelerating your IoT project.