- Strengthen and optimize compliance in Azure Security Centerby Ronit Reger on 25th March 2021 at 07:00
The Regulatory Compliance dashboard in Azure Security Center is an excellent tool for helping organizations understand their compliance posture relative to industry standards.
- Azure Defender for Storage powered by Microsoft threat intelligenceby Hasan Abo-Shally on 10th March 2021 at 09:00
With the reality of working from home, more people and devices are now accessing corporate data across home networks.
- E-commerce on Azure increases security with Payment Card Industry Three-Domain Secure complianceby Pradeep Nair on 25th February 2021 at 08:00
More customers than ever are shopping from home in the current health environment, and companies are responding by rapidly deploying cloud-based e-commerce solutions.
- Azure Defender for App Service introduces dangling DNS protectionby Ram Pliskin on 9th February 2021 at 09:00
Resources hosted on Azure App Service are at the forefront as attackers are constantly on the lookout for vulnerabilities in web applications. Dormant domains are a permanent resident on the checklist of both opportunistic and target-oriented attackers.
- Azure DDoS Protection—2020 year in reviewby Alethea Toh on 4th February 2021 at 09:00
2020 was a year unlike any other, it brought major disruptions to both the physical and digital worlds, and these changes are also evident in the cyberthreat landscape. The prevalence of Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attacks in 2020 has grown more than 50 percent with increasing complexity and significant increase in the volume of DDoS traffic.
- Azure and HITRUST publish shared responsibility matrixby Pradeep Nair on 14th January 2021 at 09:00
Healthcare solutions offered in the cloud are drawing unprecedented attention today with the ongoing global pandemic and the accompanying need for social distancing.
- Microsoft introduces steps to improve internet routing securityby Albert Greenberg on 9th December 2020 at 08:00
The internet runs on the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP). A network or autonomous system (AS) is bound to trust, accept, and propagate the routes advertised by its peers without questioning its provenance.
- Azure and Intel commit to delivering next generation confidential computingby Mark Russinovich on 14th October 2020 at 06:00
Today, we are announcing that Azure will be an early adopter of the 3rd generation Intel® Xeon® Platform, code named Ice Lake, which includes full memory encryption and accelerated cryptographic performance for confidential computing with Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX). When available next year, this technology will unlock even more confidential computing scenarios for our customers.
- Protect multi-cloud workloads with new Azure security innovationsby Eric Doerr on 22nd September 2020 at 08:00
Today, we're pleased to announce a broad set of innovations to help you protect multi-cloud and Azure workloads.
- Build a scalable security practice with Azure Lighthouse and Azure Sentinelby Poornima Natarajan on 16th September 2020 at 10:00
The Microsoft Azure Lighthouse product group is launching a blog series Azure Lighthouse covering areas where we are investing to make our service provider partners and enterprise customers successful with Azure.