- Azure and HITRUST publish shared responsibility matrixby Pradeep Nair on 14th January 2021 at 09:00
Healthcare solutions offered in the cloud are drawing unprecedented attention today with the ongoing global pandemic and the accompanying need for social distancing.
- Microsoft introduces steps to improve internet routing securityby Albert Greenberg on 9th December 2020 at 08:00
The internet runs on the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP). A network or autonomous system (AS) is bound to trust, accept, and propagate the routes advertised by its peers without questioning its provenance.
- Azure and Intel commit to delivering next generation confidential computingby Mark Russinovich on 14th October 2020 at 06:00
Today, we are announcing that Azure will be an early adopter of the 3rd generation Intel® Xeon® Platform, code named Ice Lake, which includes full memory encryption and accelerated cryptographic performance for confidential computing with Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX). When available next year, this technology will unlock even more confidential computing scenarios for our customers.
- Protect multi-cloud workloads with new Azure security innovationsby Eric Doerr on 22nd September 2020 at 08:00
Today, we're pleased to announce a broad set of innovations to help you protect multi-cloud and Azure workloads.
- Build a scalable security practice with Azure Lighthouse and Azure Sentinelby Poornima Natarajan on 16th September 2020 at 10:00
The Microsoft Azure Lighthouse product group is launching a blog series Azure Lighthouse covering areas where we are investing to make our service provider partners and enterprise customers successful with Azure.
- Protecting Windows Virtual Desktop environments with Azure Security Centerby Ofir Monza on 16th July 2020 at 14:00
With massive workforces now remote, IT admins and security professionals are under increased pressure to keep everyone productive and connected while combatting evolving threats.
- Azure Files support and new updates in advanced threat protection for Azure Storageby Hasan Abo-Shally on 13th July 2020 at 10:00
A year ago we announced the general availability of advanced threat protection for Azure Storage, to help our customers better protect their data in blob containers from the growing risk of cyberattacks.
- New Azure Firewall features in Q2 CY2020by Suren Jamiyanaa on 30th June 2020 at 08:00
We are pleased to announce several new Azure Firewall features that allow your organization to have more customization, improve security, and ease your management experience.
- Stay ahead of attacks with Azure Security Centerby Devrim Iyigun on 24th June 2020 at 11:00
Now more than ever, organizations need to reduce costs, keep up with compliance requirements, all while managing risks in this constantly evolving landscape.
- Azure Container Registry: Securing container workflowsby Reshmi Mangalore on 23rd June 2020 at 10:00
Securing any environment requires multiple lines of defense. Azure Container Registry recently announced general availability of features like Azure Private Link, customer-managed keys, dedicated data-endpoints and Azure Policy definitions. These features provide tools to secure Azure Container Registry as part of the container end to end workflow.