Healthcare is drowning in data. Every patient brings a record that could span decades, with x-rays, MRIs, and other data that can affect every decision. Providers and payers bring their own collateral to the table. Skills, policies, and certifications are just the start. Complying with regulations such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) present additional burdens on any process. But there is a remedy: AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (machine learning) are powerful tools that can change the way healthcare organizations deal with the tsunami of healthcare data.
Use cases where AI can help vary from diagnostic imaging to predicting the patient length of stay, and even chatbots. But these initiatives must avoid breaches, ransomware, and other privacy compliance issues.
Join this upcoming webinar live on October 18, 2018, at 11:00 AM Pacific Time, bringing you thought leaders from across the healthcare industry including:
- Andrew Hicks, VP, Healthcare Assurance Services at Coalfire
- Mitch Parker, Executive Director, Information Security, and Compliance at IU Health
- David Houlding, Principal Healthcare lead at Microsoft
Each presenter will provide practical advice on how to address security, privacy, and compliance with AI solutions in healthcare.
- AI in healthcare trends and risks
- Protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of AI systems and sensitive data
- Ensuring privacy throughout the data lifecycle from collection to disposal
- Achieving compliance with healthcare regulations and data protection laws
- Opportunities to work with Microsoft and partners to accelerate your AI in healthcare initiative with security and compliance blueprints
Register now or watch Artificial intelligence customer story industry trends accelerating AI in healthcare: security, privacy, and compliance on demand.
Source: Azure Blog Feed