In a few weeks, over 22,000 people from around the globe will converge in Orlando, Florida from May 7-9, 2019 for the SAP Sapphire NOW and ASUG Annual Conference. Each year, the event brings together thought leaders across industries to find innovative ways to solve common challenges, unlock new opportunities, and take advantage of emerging technologies that are changing the business landscape as we know it. This year, Microsoft has elevated its presence to the next level with engaging in-booth experiences and informative sessions that will educate, intrigue, and inspire attendees as they take the next step in their digital transformation journey.
Modernize your SAP landscapes
While running SAP on-premises was once business as usual, it is quickly becoming obsolete for businesses looking to compete and win. With the power of the cloud, enterprises have real-time data with intelligent insights from machine learning and artificial intelligence at their fingertips, can spin up a dev-test environment or an application server in minutes instead of hours, and back-up a virtual machine in a few mouse clicks.
At SAP SAPPHIRE NOW, you’ll have the opportunity to get a better understanding on the business value of moving your SAP applications to Azure:
- On Tuesday, May 7, 2019 from 12:00 PM – 12:40 PM, we will host a session on “Innovating with SAP HANA on Microsoft Azure.” The session will cover how SAP customers are accelerating innovation velocity and saving costs for high-performance SAP HANA applications by moving to Azure.
- On Tuesday, May 7, 2019 from 3:00 PM – 3:20 PM, we will host a session on “Microsoft’s journey to SAP S/4 HANA on Azure.” In this session you’ll learn how Microsoft migrated to Azure and is now leveraging it to transform its existing SAP landscape and starts migrating to S/4HANA.
- On Wednesday, May 8, 2019 from 11:30 AM – 11: 50 AM, we will host a session on “Lessons learned from migrating SAP applications to the cloud with Microsoft Azure.” The session will share the lessons Microsoft learned during migration and share best practices that will help you learn how you can transform your existing SAP landscape and start migrating to Azure. To learn more about Microsoft’s journey to running SAP on Azure, check out our IT showcase story: SAP on Azure—your trusted path to innovation in the cloud.
- Visit the Microsoft booth, #729, for one of our in-booth theatre sessions on topics like “Optimizing your SAP landscapes in Azure” and “SAP on Azure deployment journey and lessons learned,” or get hands-on with Azure at one of our in-booth demo pods.
Explore IoT, AI, and machine learning
Every organization is challenged with doing things faster, cheaper, and smarter to keep up with the ever-evolving pace of innovation. To stay agile in a competitive landscape, businesses need to start thinking about how to leverage emerging technology advancements like IoT solutions and artificial intelligence to better serve customers, build more innovative solutions, and obtain a 360-degree view of the business.
At SAP SAPPHIRE NOW, you’ll have the chance to talk with solution experts from Microsoft around creative ways to leverage technology to solve your most challenging business problems:
- On Tuesday, May 7, 2019 from 2:00 PM – 2:20 PM, we will host a session, “Harness the power of IoT Data across Intelligent Edge and Intelligent Cloud.” In this session, you’ll learn how you can take advantage of innovations in IoT technology at the edge and in the cloud with SAP business processes with the power of Microsoft Azure IoT to achieve transformative innovation for your business.
- Stop by booth #729 to experience our Azure Data Services and Analytics demo to learn how you can connect data from multiple inputs and applications to provide a unified view of your business. You can also learn more about how IoT solutions can help you take a step closer to digital transformation by experiencing our Azure IoT demo.
Learn about cloud migration from our trusted partners
There are different paths to migrate to SAP HANA and Azure, depending on your business needs. Microsoft’s SAP on Azure partners can work with you to determine the best way to migrate your SAP applications to the cloud.
At SAP SAPPHIRE NOW, you’ll find multiple opportunities to connect with partners:
- Join a partner-led session at our in-booth theatre. We’ll have partners from organizations like SAP and Accenture to learn how running your SAP landscapes in the cloud can provide your business with more agility, security, and reduced costs.
- After the show-floor dies down, we encourage you to engage with Microsoft and our partners at various co-sponsored, partner-led events throughout the week.
- Also, stop by our booth (#729) to speak with many of our leading partner organizations to learn about the services they provide to help you on your journey to the running SAP on Azure.
Discover business transformation
Look for Microsoft at SAP SAPPHIRE NOW 2019 and see for yourself why the leading enterprises across industries bet their businesses on the technology that Microsoft and SAP provide for a first-and-best pathway to running SAP applications in the cloud.
Sign up for live updates at our dedicated SAP SAPPHIRE NOW 2019 event page.