We are excited to introduce Azure Skills Navigator, a new learning resource designed especially for those that are new to Azure and want to learn more. Azure Skills Navigator is our very own ramp-up guide intended to help you develop a strong foundation on cloud technologies as you begin to explore Azure.
These downloadable Azure Skills Navigator guides offer a variety of resources to help build your skills and knowledge of Azure. Each guide features carefully selected digital training, learning courses, videos, documents, certifications, and more. We understand how important it is in today’s market to stay ahead of the tech curve. There is a high demand for professionals skilled in cloud technologies. Azure Skills Navigator guides ensure that you have a solid foundation as you begin exploring Azure. We have hand-picked a selection of resources that will help you develop a strong foundation of Microsoft Azure, allowing you to build and explore today. After you’ve mastered the content, we will help you navigate our intermediate and advanced level content.
We have guides tailored for a number of roles—System Administrators, Solution Architects, Developers, Data Engineers, and Data Scientists. Given the high demand for these guides, we will be launching more for a number of new roles in the coming months. These role-based guides map out your itinerary for deepening your knowledge of Azure, helping you build a strong foundation for cloud computing in a way that is tailored and personalized for you. You can travel at your own pace, and then continue your Azure exploration with ongoing learning resources ranging from blog updates, videos, and events to connect with technical communities. These guides are just the beginning; Microsoft Learn will be your trusted partner as you progress through your learning journey. There are numerous options for continuing your training and certification beyond these guides as well.
Explore the guides by role below to get started
- Azure Skills Navigator for System Administrators: A guide for deepening your knowledge of fundamental concepts of cloud computing and Azure core infrastructure services, management, monitoring, security, and compliance.
- Azure Skills Navigator for Solution Architects: A guide for deepening your knowledge of fundamental concepts of Microsoft Azure, core solutions, solution design principles, including security and compliance, and deployment tools and methods to help bring your solution architectures to life.
- Azure Skills Navigator for Developers: A guide to build your skills around knowing how to architect and deploy apps in the Cloud and how to maintain and instrument those apps once deployed. Our guide provides an overview of key concepts across Java, .NET, Node.js, and Python, crucial topics to establishing a strong foundation on Microsoft Azure.
- Azure AI Learning Journey for Developers: A guide to achieving artificial intelligence expertise on Azure AI, creating the next generation of applications, and preparing for Azure AI Fundamental certification.
- Azure Data Engineer Learning Journey for Data Engineers: A guide to achieving expertise in data engineering; explore how Azure Synapse enables you to leverage all your data to unlock powerful insights.
- Azure Data Scientist Learning Journey for Data Scientists: A guide to achieving Machine Learning expertise on Azure; learn how to collaborate and build models faster with the latest machine learning tools and frameworks.
- On-demand Intro to Tech session at Microsoft Build: The New Developer’s Guide to the Cloud hosted by Christoffer Noring, Nitya Narasimhan, and Someleze Diko.
- GitHub repo containing all the resources and space for you to share suggestions for improvement.
- Blog announcement for Azure Infrastructure guides.
- Blog announcement for developers on Azure.
- Blog announcement for Azure Data and AI.
Source: Azure Blog Feed