Registration is now open for the Microsoft Build Live digital experience, May 7–9!
Microsoft Build Live brings you live as well as on-demand access to three days of inspiring speakers, spirited discussions, and virtual networking. Whether you can’t make it to Seattle or just want to enhance your on-the-ground experience at Microsoft Build, the livestream gives you another way to connect, spark ideas, and deepen your engagement with the latest ideas in the cloud, AI, mixed reality, and more.
Register for free and start designing your own personalized digital experience:
- Learn: There’s a lot going on at Microsoft Build! Select your favorite, must-know topics and receive content recommendations. Then tailor your own feed for the speakers and sessions you most want to see.
- Curate: Prioritize what to watch live, and save concurrent sessions for on-demand viewing. Create and share your playlists and favorites with your dev peers.
- Participate: Engage in conversations with the most innovative minds in dev through live Q&As, chats, and session comments. And don’t miss the Drone Skills Search and Rescue Challenge – even if you can’t be there to build your own drone, you can watch and cheer on your favorites virtually.
- Sustain: Keep the excitement going with personalized, post-event summaries and updates on the latest developments as technologies evolve.
From the intelligent edge to the intelligent cloud, get inspired with game-changing keynotes and world-changing ideas, from Microsoft experts like:
- Joe Belfiore, Corporate Vice President, Windows
- Scott Hanselman, Principal Program Manager, .NET
- Elaine Chang, Senior Program Manager, AI Platform
- Cindy Alvarez, Principal Design Researcher, Visual Studio
Expand your knowledge, spark your creativity, and explore the future of technology in standout conference sessions such as:
- Designing a massive, global datacenter hardware and software architecture
- Building the future of IoT apps
- Understanding the basics of blockchain
- Demystifying serverless applications with Azure
Enhance your skillset through virtual participation in workshops, including:
- Building a serverless intelligent license plate recognition system
- Developing then launching your app on Microsoft Store
- Deploying a secure data environment with Azure SQL database
Join Microsoft Build Live to start designing your virtual experience!
Source: Azure Blog Feed