Join us at NAFEMS World Congress to learn more about Azure HPC and AI Supercomputing
Design and deployment of high-performance computing (HPC) infrastructure is often constrained by physical resources, internal know-how, and policies. That can be a challenge in the current era of new hardware architectures, programming paradigms, and constantly changing simulation software. The cloud gives rise to a new paradigm for running industrial simulations.
Today, the most demanding and challenging engineering processes can be realized in the cloud, whether it’s virtual prototyping, design optimization, parametric study, or physics-based digital twin, all workloads require bare-metal performance for compute, storage and networking, agility, scale, visualization capabilities, and highest security standards.
Join us during our keynote where we’ll discuss the constraints of an on-premises HPC infrastructure and how moving to the cloud not only gives more flexibility to the engineers, but also encourages them to prioritize design space over limited resources and helps ensure performance portability.
Reduce simulation cost and increase productivity by leveraging Microsoft Azure HPC powered by AMD EPYC, L. Miroslaw, PhD (HPC Specialist, Microsoft), Wolfgang De Salvador, PhD (R&D Coordinator for R&D Virtualization, Bridgestone EMIA), October 27, 3:25 PM (CEST, Berlin).
We will participate in multiple places across the NAFEMS World Congress (NWC) technical program, including presentations by our partners, specifically:
- New Performance Dimension for Extremely Large CFD Simulations: Reduce Computing Times and Increase Result Quality With the Right Workflow, C. Woll (GNS Systems), October 26, 2021 08:55 AM (CEST, Berlin).
- Simulation Governance—Building Simulation Capability, Ivan Krajinović, RIMAC Automobili, October 26, 9:15 AM (CEST, Berlin).
- AI-inspired Design Optimization in the Cloud, P. Baqué (Neural Concept Ltd.), L. Miroslaw, A. Jean (Microsoft), October 27, 3:30 PM (CEST, Berlin).
- Migrating Engineering Simulations to the Cloud Use Case: How Freudenberg Embraces Cloud for Infrastructure Modernization, W. Gentzsch (TheUberCloud), C. Weis (Freudenberg Group), L. Miroslaw (Microsoft), October 26, 11:00 AM Central European Time (CEST, Berlin).
Additionally, we invite you to join us at our booth, number 13 to meet us in person. We will have a range of HPC experts from engineering and customer-facing roles. Should you be interested to reserve a slot, feel free to fill in this form. You are also welcome to join our Discord Group prior to the off-hour event.
- NWC Agenda
- Microsoft Azure HPC
- AMD and Azure
- Optimizing OpenFOAM performance and cost on Azure HBv2 Virtual Machines
- Microsoft Azure Delivers HPC now into the future with AMD
Source: Azure Blog Feed